For the majority of casino players, online gaming is a form of entertainment that they can enjoy anytime. Unfortunately, a small minority falls below the legal age to play or may develop an addiction.
GOCBonus.com is an advocate of responsible gaming and we are committed to creating a fun, social and safe environment for members who use our betting services. Our staff is trained to recognize issues and to take the necessary steps to ensure that our players have an enjoyable experience on our website.
In order to assist our players in gaming responsibly, a couple options might be available:
- Self-exclusion periods
- Deposit limit options
- Tools and management systems to protect against compulsive gamblers
Adults Only Policy
Only adults are allowed to participate in online gambling. The services offered by online casinos are to be used for the purposes of legal online gaming and gambling only. It is the responsibility of players to verify that they are legally entitled to take part in any gambling activities.
By accessing and using online casinos, you hereby agree that:
- You have reached the minimum age at which you are legally allowed to take part in gaming and gambling in your jurisdiction.
- You are solely responsible for complying with the applicable laws, and you continue to use this website's services at your own discretion and your entire risk.
Please note that underage players may not be able to keep any winnings that they may generate.
There are a number of third party applications that parents or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet:
9 Rules of Responsible Gambling
The majority of online casino players gamble within their means. Some rules to keep in mind while gambling:
- Gamble for entertainment purposes only.
- Set a time limit and stick to it.
- Set a budget and stick to it. Decide how much you want to spend.
- Your gambling budget should be seen as the cost of your entertainment and any winnings is a bonus.
- Winning and losing are both parts of the game.
- Be aware of the warning signs of problem gambling.
- Do not borrow money to gamble.
- Gambling should not interfere with your life.
- Avoid chasing losses.
Self Assessment for Signs of Problem Gambling:
- Do you gamble under the influence of alcohol or other influences?
- Does gambling ever interfere with work, school or family?
- Has gambling ever made affected your life at home?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Do you ever gamble for purposes outside of entertainment?
- After winning or losing, do you feel a strong urge to return for more?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance your gambling?
- Does gambling make you negligent of the welfare of yourself or family?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Does gambling cause you to have difficulty sleeping?
- Do problems or frustrations create an urge for you to gamble?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction as a result of your gambling?
- Are you recovering from an addictive disorder?
Problem Gambling Treatment
If you answered yes to some of the above questions or need more help, you can get in touch with one of the following organizations:
If you would like to find help in your area, please visit our list of problem gambling treatment facilities.